Heat Exchanger Service: Plate and Frame
As a full service heat exchanger repair facility, Aircentric can provide exceptional service in returning your heat exchangers to peak operating condition.
Our rebuild service entails:
- Initial plate inspection and log in
- Old gaskets removed
- Chemical and hand cleaning to remove scale
- Dye penetrant testing - ensuring against pinholes or cracks.
Results recorded and customer contacted
- Additional cleaning and inspection
- Gasket groove preparation
- Gasket application using superior bonding adhesive
( unless snap on type)
- Final quality inspection
- Plates are stacked in plate pack order and returned
Brands include, but are not limited to:
- Alfa - Laval
- APV Crepaco/Plateflow
- Accu-therm/Paul Mueller
- Bell & Gossett/ITT Standard
- Graham System Reheat
- Schmidt - Bretten
For a heat exchanger that is received as a complete unit ( frame and plates ) we will remove the plates, power wash and inspect frame, install reconditioned plates and hydrotest complete unit.
We can also replace your heat exchanger with new when needed